We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you register with us, we collect your name, shipping and billing address, e-mail, phone number and other contact information.
- If you make a purchase through Musicalshop24.com, we collect your shipping and payment information, such as you credit or debit card number, expiration date and other information necessary to process your payment. We use this information only to process your purchase. We do not store this information.
- We also collect and store information about any inquiries or communications you submit to us or any promotions in which you participate in Musicalshop24.com. In addition, we collect your e-mail address and name if you sign up to receive information about the latest deals and promotions.
- We may also collect information about you from other third parties to make our future service and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending an e-mails to you to confirm your order status and shipment, or to otherwise communicate with you about your order.
- To communicate with you about your account.
- To learn more about your shopping preferences, to develop and provide products and services which attracts you and enhance your experience on our website.
- To analyse trends and statistics and for research purposes.
- To protect the security and integrity of Musicalshop24.com and our company.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, unless we receive your consent
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties, service providers or agents that perform functions on our behalf. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, and security of personal information and to only use it for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us.
We may disclose your information in order to investigate, prevent and take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety, rights or property of any person or party, or violations of our Terms and Conditions.
We may also disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial or administrative proceeding, court order or any other legal process.